Sunday 20 May 2012

Restaurant Review食评:- Fish and Chips炸鱼薯条, Holland Village荷兰村,Singapore新加坡

I also had fish and chips for dinner in Holland Village last week!~ 
我上星期去荷兰村,晚饭也吃了炸鱼薯条!


but forgot the name of the restaurant~ ^^
但是我忘了那个饭馆的名字了~^^


They use a wooden board as a dish~ put a lot of food on it!~~2 pieces of big fish and many many french fries!~ delicious!~ but I couldn't finish this fried mountain~ too many food!
他们用一块木板当盘子~ 放了很多吃的在上面!~ 两大块鱼和好多好多薯条!~ 很好吃 可是我吃不完这个油炸小山!~ 太多了!~



This restaurant also make their owe beer~! 
My friend was really excited about that~ Koreans~╮(╯▽╰)╭ 
so we order 2 different flavor beer~
这个饭馆也自己做啤酒~
我朋友因为这个很兴奋~ 韩国人~╮(╯▽╰)╭
所以我们点了两杯不一样口味的啤酒~


I forgot the taste - nothing special for me~~
but remember the cute logo and my friend blushed face~ haha~~ she enjoyed her beer~! \(≧▽≦)/
我忘了味道 - 对我来说没什么特别的~
但是记住了可爱的商标,还有我朋友红红的脸~ 哈哈~ 她很享受她的啤酒~! \(≧▽≦)/

No comments:

Post a Comment