Saturday 27 August 2011

Restaurant Review :- Mara-tama Ramen, Suntec City Mall, Singapore

Saturday 3pm - Hungry and in need of replenishment.

What could be better than a tasty Japanese Ramen Dish?

Time to head to Mara-tama Ramen on the 3rd Floor at Suntec City



The waiter welcomed me warmly and I sat down and ordered swiftly.

The menu is quite brief but the Tan Men (Chicken soup with Vegetables) really caught my eye.








The soup was absolutely delicious and the vegetables were very fresh. In fact I would say it was absolutely perfect except for a little too much salt.




I enjoyed the dish so much that I completely ate everything (see below). That rarely happens when I go to restaurant so in some strange way that was an amazing achievement.




I would say fifteen dollars for a Ramen dish in Suntac was a little bit expensive as the ambience and comfort is not really up to much. The manager was a little bit ill mannered too but the waiter was very polite and very nice when serving.

I would recommend the Ramen dishes at this restaurant to anyone. Lovely!




No comments:

Post a Comment